To purchase access to this event: Make checks payable to the Ogle/Ogles Family Association and mail them to convention coordinator.
More information will be published, so stay tuned for updates. We have a “Great Salt Lake” convention planned and hope to see you there.
Make your reservation before 10 August 2018 to insure you have a room and get the special convention rate. Our rooms will be released to the public after 10 August 2018. We have a limited number available and the hotel is filling quickly.
- Rooms can be reserved for anytime between 10 – 15 September at a rate of $115/night, $8.00 parking fee/night with in & out privileges.
- Reservation cancellation must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid one night’s room charge.
We will have classes and seminars at both the Hotel and the Genealogical Library where there are many individuals to help in all your research, not just the Ogle side.
- Millions of scanned records from around the world including: Civil/vital births, marriages, and deaths, church records, county and local histories, court records, military records, probate records, passenger arrival lists, naturalization and land records.
- Millions of Family Group Sheets submitted by individuals
- Digital slide scanner for 35mm slides
- Digital photo scanners with automatic document feeders
- High definition book scanners
- Request a Granite Mountain Record Vault Film (takes a few days so preorder)
- 500 guest computers available
- Discovery Center
- Free Wireless Access
- Free access to many Subscription Websites including: Ancestry, My Heritage, Find My Past, Pro Quest Obit, American Ancestors, Newspaper Archive.com, 19th Century Newspapers, Fold3.com, London Times, and much more
We will have several presentations each day including one from the last Ogle Trip to England, DNA in Genealogy Research, Ogles in Texas, Organizing your research, Collecting Oral Histories, and more.
Peggy Higham is the coordinator for the Salt Lake City Convention. Fill out the registration form to purchase convention access and let her know you’ll be there. Registration form submissions are sent directly to her.
Peggy is also collecting check payments for this event. Make them payable to Ogle/Ogles Family Association and mail them to: c/o Peggy Higham PO Box 93, Benton City, WA 99320. You may contact her directly at Tel. 509-588-6279.