||ARRIVE: Macdonald Linden Hall and Welcome Dinner.
- 2pm: Hotel check-in begins
- Bamburgh Castle Tour
- Lunch at Bamburgh Castle or on the coast (pay on our own)
- Coastal drive
- Warkworth Castle
*Note: Bamburgh and Alnwick Castle
we may be able to arrange a guided tour for our group.
- Eglingham: Eglingham Hall and St. Maurice Church
- Lunch: Tankerville Arms Pub (pay on own)
- *Alnwick Castle & Garden
- Bothal Castle – drive by or possible stop for photos depending on availability
- St. Andrews Church, Bothal
- Lunch- Beresford Arms Pub- (pay on own)
- St. Mary Magdalen Church, Whalton, and Ogle Castle
- Kirkley Hall
- St. Mary the Virgin Church, Ponteland
- Hexham Abbey
- Hexham free time (TBD)
- Prudhoe Castle and return via Newcastle
- Farewell Dinner with entertainment
||DEPART: Macdonald Linden Hall after breakfast.
Reunion Travel Package
Carol’s Travel Service has confirmed travel arrangements for the Ogle Family Reunion in Northumberland. The package includes:
|Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel: 6 nights accommodations in a standard room (Sep 3 – 9, 2017). Rooms have one double bed and accommodate a max of two people. Rate includes tax; breakfast & dinner daily. Tax is subject to change pending any new governmental policy.
|Breakfast & Dinner daily at Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel. Arrangements have been made for a private Welcome Dinner (03 Sep 2017) and private Farewell Dinner (08 Sep 2017).
|Motor Coach: Seat in Rothbury Motors for daily sightseeing (washroom on board).
|Management of reservations by Carol’s Travel Service, Inc.
Contact Laurel Boures
O/OFA Membership Coordinator
Northumberland Trip Group Leader